1. Type of personal information collected
Personal Information: We collect information you provide directly to us, information we collect automatically and information we collect from other sources.
We may collect:
- identifying information such as your name, postal address, telephone numbers, email address, password, gender, date of birth, occupation, photo
- financial information (such as credit card or bank account numbers) in connection with a transaction
- postage, billing address and other information used to purchase an item
- additional information we are required or authorised by applicable laws to collect and process
- in order to authenticate or identify you or to verify the information we have collected
- computer and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from
- the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history, and your weblog information
- We collect the information in the following ways:
- information you provide through forms that you fill out online or manually, information you might provide to us over the phone or in person
- information when you create an account, participate in any interactive features of the services, subscribe to a newsletter or email list, participate in an event, survey, contest or promotion, make a purchase, communicate with us via third- party social media sites, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us.
- information from your browser or device that is sent to us automatically by your web browser or mobile device, eg your IP address, name of your operating system, date and time of your visit and the pages you visited
- Information collected by cookies and other tracking technologies. We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and pixels. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our services and your experience, see which areas and features of our services are popular, and count visits.
- Website Analytics. Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage
2. Collection and use of personal information
We collect and use the personal information for purposes including:
- to contact and communicate with you about products, services, surveys, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by us and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- to respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service
- to provide the information, products or services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts
- for internal record keeping,
- for marketing and promotional purposes
- to carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
3. Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose personal information for purposes including:
- to provide our products and services to you
- with vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such
- information to carry out work or perform services on our behalf;
- in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with,
- or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to
- protect the rights, property and safety of us or others;
- with your consent or at your direction
4. Access to and correction of personal information
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability or functionality of our Services
6. Complaints about breach
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us on the email address below.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us at the details below.
8. Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure.
10. Contact Us